We accept many file formats, however we prefer high resolution print ready JPG, AI, PSD and PDF files. Incorrect artwork is the common reason of delayed delivery. We can correct artwork that doesn't fit the guidelines, however it takes extra time and can lead to delivery delaying.
- all colours must be set as CMYK,
- the minimum resolution of 300dpi,
- all fonts must be converted into path, changed to curves or embed,
- the minimum bleed of 2 mm to each edge,
- text, logos etc should be keeping at least 5 mm away from the finished size,
- make sure text size is at least 6pt,
- do not use hairlines. If you're using lines make sure they are solid and no thinner than 0.75pt,
- if artwork is in PDF format and has more than one page we require a multi-page PDF file. We support PDF/X3 and PDF/X1a standard.
We recommend to check details of artwork requirements of selected product in bookmark 'Artwork Specification' on its page.
Paper sizes and printing formats
|#||Format||Print Size||Bleed Size|
|1||Business Cards||85x55 mm||89x59 mm|
|2||A7||105x74 mm||109x78 mm|
|3||A6||105x148 mm||109x152 mm|
|4||DL||105x210 mm||109x214 mm|
|5||A5||148x210 mm||152x214 mm|
|6||A4||210x297 mm||214x301 mm|
|7||A3||297x420 mm||301x424 mm|
Standard artwork check
All files are checked out before printing. Standard check includes basic requirements verification (file format, resolution, bleeds, safe area, CMYK). Please note, the inappropriate files (artworks) will be refuse. You should note that we do not hold any responsibility for wrong print because of an inappropriate file (artwork).