We know how important is delivery therefore we endeavor to ensure that orders are delivered on time. All ordered products are delivered by courier or Royal Mail. Estimated delivery time is within 6 working days, however time of delivery depends upon the type of product, quantiny and delivery location. We provide free delivery on all UK Mainland, but we recommend to check delivery details of the each product on its page in bookamark 'Delivery'. If your order is urgent, please let us know before ordering. We will confirm the time of delivery.
General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to refuse service and/or cancel orders at our discretion.
- As all our orders are customised and cannot be resold, we do not offer returns.
- All goods will be delivered to the address you have entered on the order form. We do not accept liability for any delay because of wrong address. Please note, there may be additional fee for second delivery attempt.
- Stanko Design will not be held responsible for any issues with couriers (loss, damage or delay of delivery).
- We reserve the right to change products prices regardless of prices published on the website. However, we do our best to ensure that all prices on our web site are up to date and current at all times.
Stanko Design cannot be held responsible for delays caused by customers, courier company, due to reasons beyond our control or any other factors. The most common reason of delayed delivery is incorrect artwork (poor quality, wrong size, etc.) and incomlpete delivery address. To arrange delivery we need the full address, includes house name/number, street name/number and postcode. Customers are responsible for providing correct address.
However we do everything possible to reduce items damage, it can happen sometimes. First of all, you must contact us by email detailing the damage. Please attache a digital picture of the damage for any claims against the courier. Please do not dispose of the item as we may require its return. Once we have been notified and have received the images of the damage we will ivestigate this issue as soon as possible.